This week at Exit Mountain Realty has been very productive.
· We have four new residential listings in active price ranges.
· There is a new land listing with me in Glen Cannon, priced to sell.
· We are discussing the listing of a 50+ acre tract in Transylvania County.
· One of our residential listings sold very quickly priced at $165,000. Under contract within two weeks.
· There was almost 700 new listings in WNC this past week alone as this is the time of year to sell.
· There are rumors that USDA funding for residential loans will run out before the end of next months buyers scramble to be under contract by the end of April to qualify for the buyer’s credit.
· There has been no talk of extending the credit.
The latest edition of the Transylvania County Buyers Guide Magazine hit the stands this week. I have a full page ad showcasing most of my listings, but we have many more available.
Visit our website to see market stats on the home page lower right corner. www.isaacallensells.com
Here is a great newsletter about burglar prevention and your home. Safeguard your home and keep burglars out!
New virtual tour of a 6.24 acre tract in Cedar Mountain, priced to sell at $150,000. Steel Creek, Bold Stream, one-of-a-kind property!
EXIT MOUNTAIN REALTY
1910 Asheville Hwy., Unit A
Brevard, NC, 28712
On the web... www.honest-answers.net
On Facebook... www.facebook.com
On Active Rain…www.activerain.com
On YouTube… www.youtube.com
www.Habitat For Humanity & Exit Realty.com
Working With REALTORS Information