Saturday, March 27, 2010

Haywood Townes Townhomes in Hendersonville North Carolina

Haywood Townes Townhomes in Hendersonville North Carolina a Great Place to Live!

Recently I listed a great townhome in Haywood Townes and have had the chance to meet some of the owners and get a feel for what makes this community or neighborhood so great.  The location is superior and the construction is solid.  Getting to know a community takes time, but for me this was a hit from the word go.  Here is a little more info about this townhome neighborhood that may be helpful if you are looking for a great new home.

Woodridge Views at Haywood Townes, a community of fine quality
homes. Located only a mile from downtown historic Hendersonville,
NC yet nestled in the quiet countryside of Henderson County, allows
Woodridge Views at Haywood Townes the claim of “a new approach to
country style… city comfort.” It’s a new way of town living.

From the unique home styling to the quiet ambiance of sheltered
walkways… from meandering brook to the charm of landscaped
common land… Woodridge Views at Haywood Townes offers a new
sense of being with nature.

Conveniently located on Haywood Road (aka 191), you are only moments from
downtown Hendersonville and all that Western North Carolina has to
offer. All this in a community designed for low maintenance. With two
and three bedroom units all on one level, Woodridge Views at
Haywood Townes gives you one of Hendersonville’s best locations
and value.

Come see Woodridge Views at Haywood Townes.
A new approach to country style… city comfort.

When I visit Haywood Townes I am excited about the green space that has several water features and is a natural habitat for birds and frogs.  The walking path through this area sets Haywood Townes apart from other similar neighborhoods in Hendersonville.  The hospital is nearby and so is downtown.  I feel like buyers are getting a very solid value in this area when they shop Haywood Townes.  If a well built home and low monthly POA dues are important to you, this is the place. 
Call me today for a look at what is available in Haywood Townes that might be perfect for you. 

Isaac Allen; Hendersonville and Brevard North Carolina Realtor

When I am not working for clients I am enjoying an afternoon drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway, Fly Fishing in the Davidson River of the Pisgah National Forest, Playing Basketball with my boys or volunteering with Transylvania County Little League. 

I want to welcome you to Western North Carolina and especially the Brevard area.  You will enjoy our four seasons, quality of life and friendly people here.  My team at Exit Mountain Realty and our exclusive network of inspectors, attorneys and bankers will assure you a smooth transaction.

Ask me how I can save you 10% on your next Lowes' Home Improvement Purchase.

I look forward to helping you.  Visit my web site; www.honest-answers.net to see all the properties listed in Western North Carolina today.  You can also connect with me on Facebook with this link; Isaac Allen On Facebook

Or follow the latest with me on Twitter with this link; Follow Isaac Allen and Exit Mountain Realty on Twitter  I have saved my buyer clients thousands of property this year on their new homes…how can I help you? (828)553-6283

Posted via email from isaacallenbrevardhomesforsale's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment