Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Call Me, The Spring Season is Here, Time to Capture the Market!

(828) 553-6283 - Direct (828) 883-8096 - Office My name is Isaac Allen and I am a North Carolina native that is proudly serving Transylvania and Henderson County buyers and sellers in the Real Estate Market. I offer expert advice in several areas of Real Estate. I am deeply familiar with the Brevard (28712), Etowah (28729), Hendersonville (28739), Pisgah Forest (28768) areas of Western North Carolina. I live in Etowah which is located conveniently to these areas as well as the Asheville Regional Airport in the areas fastest growing area, Fletcher, NC. I have over twenty years in Sales and Negotiation Experience that will benefit you in your home purchase with Exit Mountain Realty, a market leader in this area. This year I have worked with many first time home buyers to take advantage of the "First Time home Buyers Credit" available this year for the first time ever.

 Testimonials

 "We were well pleased with the sale of our property. Everything was done in a short time. If we need a REALTOR in the future, we will be calling you. Thanks for all your help." Mr & Mrs Carroll Stamey

 "Your professional handling of all the necessary documents and meeting us at the closing gave us "peace of mind" and demonstrated that you care about your clients. It is a rare opportunity to work with someone who is knowledgeable, personable and professional in the way they conduct their business. You met and exceeded our expectations in all three categories. In a field that has many who simply want to get the listing and let the MLS do the work, it was both refreshing and a pleasure to have worked with someone who actually practiced their expertise at a very high level. Your use of the internet, virtual tour technology and special mailings were a more successful approach than the 'open house' mindset." Mr & Mrs Owen

 Customers can view video testimonials of my past and present clients at a new web site dedicated to testimonials; www.IsaacSOLD.com

 When I am not working for clients I am enjoying an afternoon drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway, Fly Fishing in the Davidson River of the Pisgah National Forest, Playing Basketball with my boys or volunteering with Transylvania County Little League.

 I want to welcome you to Western North Carolina and especially the Brevard area. You will enjoy our four seasons, quality of life and friendly people here.

My team at Exit Mountain Realty and our exclusive network of inspectors, attorneys and bankers will assure you a smooth transaction. Ask me how I can save you 10% on your next Lowes' Home Improvement Purchase. I look forward to helping you.

 Visit my web site; http://www.isaacallensells.com to see all the properties listed in Western North Carolina today. You can also connect with me on Facebook with this link; Isaac Allen On Facebook Or follow the latest with me on Twitter with this link; Follow Isaac Allen and Exit Mountain Realty on Twitter I have saved my buyer clients thousands of property this year on their new homes…how can I help you? (828)553-6283

Posted via web from isaacallenbrevardhomesforsale's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment