Wednesday, May 19, 2010

185 Cocks Comb Lane, Horse Shoe, NC

Isaac Allens just listed this well kept three bedroom home is ready for the new owner. This home has large rooms with cathedral ceilings and ceiling fans in the bedrooms that stay. The kitchen has a built in dining table and also...

House for sale on 185 Cocks Comb Lane

Horse Shoe, NC 28742

185 Cocks Comb Lane in Horse Shoe, NC home for sale.  This well kept three bedroom home is ready for the new owner.  This home has large rooms with cathedral ceilings and ceiling fans in the bedrooms that stay.  The kitchen has a built in dining table and also there is a formal dining room.  Also in the kitchen is tons of cabinets for storage.  The formal living room is large and has a built-in bookshelf and entertainment center, large windows and vinyl floor entryway.  The master bedroom is large and has a extra large walk in closet.  The den is off the kitchen and has a gas log fireplace that has large windows and a covered porch just outside.  Outside there is a detached two car garage with its own heat, 110 & 220 volt wiring.

The neighborhood Turkey Pen Gap is located in Transylvania County, NC.  It is on Hwy. 280 only five minutes from Pisgah Forest, NC near Brevard, NC.  The Asheville Regional Airport is also very close, about ten minutes, as is major shopping centers and outlets.  The best feature of this neighborhood is its small size and quiet one way streets.  There is a Property Owners Association that is not active and the streets are private.

Isaac Allen--Real Estate Broker, REALTOR

Honest Real Estate Answers

My name is Isaac Allen and I am a North Carolina native that is proudly serving Transylvania and Henderson County buyers and sellers in the Real Estate Market. I specialize in Pisgah Forest, Brevard, Rosman, Penrose, Mills River, Etowah and Hendersonville.

I have over twenty years in Sales and Negotiation Experience that will benefit you in your home purchase with Exit Mountain Realty, a market leader in this area. This year I have worked with many first time home buyers to take advantage of the "First Time home Buyers Credit" available this year for the first time ever.

Customers can view video testimonials of my past and present clients at a new web site dedicated to testimonials; www.IsaacSOLD.com

When I am not working for clients I am enjoying an afternoon drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway, Fly Fishing in the Davidson River of the Pisgah National Forest, Playing Basketball with my boys or volunteering with Transylvania County Little League.
I want to welcome you to Western North Carolina and especially the Brevard area. You will enjoy our four seasons, quality of life and friendly people here. My team at Exit Mountain Realty and our exclusive network of inspectors, attorneys and bankers will assure you a smooth transaction.

Ask me how I can save you 10% on your next Lowes' Home Improvement Purchase.
I look forward to helping you. Visit my web site; www.isaacallensells.com to see all the properties listed in Western North Carolina today. You can also connect with me on Facebook or Twitter and stay in the know. I have saved my buyer clients thousands on property this year on their new homes…how can I help you?

Sincerely,
Isaac Allen
Broker, REALTOR
EXIT MOUNTAIN REALTY
1910 Asheville Hwy., Unit A
Brevard, NC, 28712
Direct 828-553-6283
On the web...
www.honest-answers.net
Testimonials… www.video-testimonials.com
On Facebook... www.facebook.com
On Active Rain…www.activerain.com

Posted via email from isaacallenbrevardhomesforsale's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment