Thursday, February 17, 2011

Exit Foreclosure Tours

Dear Isaac's,

FORECLOSURE TOUR UPDATE

I am still doing foreclosure tours!  Let me know if you want to attend this week, or you want to schedule a private showing during the week.

Important message…

Recently a very close friend of mine made the comment that me advertising “Foreclosure Tours” was hurtful to them because of their financial situation and job loss, they were facing the loss of their home. 
We had a discussion about this and I want to be clear to all that this is a terrible situation we are facing as a nation, and just about everyone I know, knows someone that is going through a very difficult time now.  As a Realtor, I see this every day, and it breaks my heart wide open, I sometimes cannot sleep after visiting a home and realizing that the owner cannot even afford to heat the home, let alone pay the mortgage. 

My mission with foreclosed homes and the silver lining in all this is now, more than ever, buyers are able to shop homes and find affordable homes.  For many years I have been involved with affordable housing initiatives in the area.  Now I am able to help families get a home they deserve.  I do not delight in the losses others have faces, nor do I want to make light of it.

 Thank you for understanding my position on this, I would like to hear your thoughts as well.

This weeks Transylvania County list; http://www.wncrmls.com/wnc/maildoc/isa2816_1297956021-Feb-17-2011-10_20_21am.html

Henderson County listings; http://www.wncrmls.com/wnc/maildoc/isa2816_1297277067-Feb-09-2011-1_44_27pm.html

Also, the link below is to my new website with full MLS search and other features.  More features of the website to come soon!  Save this link for future reference; www.isaacsellsbrevard.com

Selling a home?  Free Market Analysis. Click Here

Need a Buyer’s Agent? Click Here

Buying? Dream Home Finder.  Click Here

Best,

Isaac Allen

EXIT MOUNTAIN REALTY

515 N. Broad St.

Brevard, NC

828-553-6283

www.isaacsellsbrevard.com

Posted via email from isaacallenbrevardhomesforsale's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment