Saturday, February 26, 2011

310 Silver Fox Lane, Pisgah Forest, NC home for sale

310 Silver Fox Lane,


Pisgah Forest, North Carolina


Home for Sale



310 Silver Fox Lane in Pisgah Forest, North Carolina is a great place to call home. This home with three large bedrooms and two full baths is in move-in condition. Features include a gas log fireplace, screened porch, full unfinished basement, stream, large yard, large kitchen, two car garage and more. The Fox Crossing neighborhood is one of the finest in Pisgah Forest and you notice right away the pride of ownership apparent in all homes. The home for sale on Silver Fox Lane is a one level living home with cathedral ceilings and skylights that make the living area very inviting and warm. The formal dining room is large and will accommodate tables and china cabinets too. The kitchen has fanciful wallpaper, modern appliances, a breakfast bar, and an eat-in area with a bay window. The kitchen has a laundry room that connects to the oversized garage. When you first step into the home you notice right away the hardwood floors and the ceramic tile in the kitchen. The hardwood floors are BEAUTIFUL! When I first toured this home I was AMAZED at all the closet space! There is a coat closet in the foyer, two hall closets, the master bedroom has two closets (one is a walk-in) then the large pantry in the kitchen. You will have plenty of storage upstairs and then a full basement to boot. The basement is a wide open space that is insulated well and has a double door that walks out to the back yard. This basement area could be finished or used as it currently is as a storage area and game room. The neighborhood this home is in is convenient to the Transylvania Community Hospital (< 1 minute), the Pisgah National Forest (<5 min. away), and shopping centers like Lowe’s Hardware, and Ingles Grocery to name a few. I have been in real estate sales long enough to say that this home will sell fast because it has character and charm that cannot be replicated and in an area that is convenient to Brevard, Hendersonville and Asheville Here is a link to the virtual tour; http://www.exite-listings.com/etour.html/TOURID/69573 Isaac Allen--Real Estate Broker, REALTOR Honest Real Estate Answers My name is Isaac Allen and I am a North Carolina native that is proudly serving Transylvania and Henderson County buyers and sellers in the Real Estate Market. I specialize in Pisgah Forest, Brevard, Rosman, Penrose, Mills River, Etowah, Hendersonville and FORECLOSED PROPERTIES. I have over twenty years in Sales and Negotiation Experience that will benefit you in your home purchase with Exit Mountain Realty, a market leader in this area. This year I have worked with many first time home buyers to take advantage of the "First Time home Buyers Credit" available this year for the first time ever. Customers can view video testimonials of my past and present clients at a new web site dedicated to testimonials; www.IsaacSOLD.com When I am not working for clients I am enjoying an afternoon drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway, Fly Fishing in the Davidson River of the Pisgah National Forest, Playing Basketball with my boys or volunteering with Transylvania County Little League. I want to welcome you to Western North Carolina and especially the Brevard area. You will enjoy our four seasons, quality of life and friendly people here. My team at Exit Mountain Realty and our exclusive network of inspectors, attorneys and bankers will assure you a smooth transaction. Ask me how I can save you 10% on your next Lowes' Home Improvement Purchase. I look forward to helping you. Visit my web site; www.isaacallensells.com to see all the properties listed in Western North Carolina today. You can also connect with me on Facebook or Twitter and stay in the know. I have saved my clients thousands of dollars with my marketing and real estate advice…how can I help you?


 On Website; http://webhosts.ihouseelite.com/Web/AR406923/FeaturedListings/details/5034174?listing_id=5698139


On Active rain; 310 Silver Fox lane, Pisgah Forest, NC


On Wordpress; http://brevardmarketingpro.wordpress.com/2011/02/26/310-silver-fox-lane-pisgah-forest-nc-home-for-sale/


On Realtown; http://www.realtown.com/hendersonvillencrealestate/blog/brevard-real-estate-marketing-pr/310-silver-fox-ln-pisgah-forest-nc/


 

No comments:

Post a Comment