Friday, January 21, 2011

9 FIRESTONE COURT--SOLD

This home sold by Isaac Allen
Call me to sell yours!

9 FIRESTONE COURT,  ETOWAH, NC 28729

This home sold by Isaac

Call me to sell yours!

Hi, my name is Isaac Allen and I work as a Real Estate Agent for Exit Mountain Realty in the Brevard and Hendersonville areas of North Carolina.  It is a lot of work to be in Real Estate sales during these times and I find the challenge a fun one.

What I am blogging about today is a perfect community just minutes away from my office, Etowah’s Reach.  This neighborhood is well developed and is one of the most beautiful that I know of in the area.  When I say beautiful, I mean that the homes are well kept, have nice design elements and the yards are landscaped and maintained.  In other words, the whole neighborhood has great curb appeal.

As a Realtor, I have shown many homes in the Etowah’s Reach area over the years, but had never had the pleasure of working with one of the owners to sell their home.  Until I met the Mylanders.  Their situation was not unlike many others, they wanted to sell, but wanted to try doing it themselves.  We met several times and discussed the process and how I work. 

Now let me tell you a little about their home.   The home at 9 Firestone Court is in a cul-de-sac for starters.  The lot backs up to a wooded area and there is a stream that separates the adjoining property.  The stream is quite bold and there may be some native trout in there also.  The lot was perfect for building a home with a basement foundation, so the basement has a sliding glass door that open to a large deck overlooking the creek and fire pit area.  Now let me describe the inside of the home.  The main level has beautiful hardwood floors in the living room where the gas log fireplace and skylights are.  To the left of the living area there is a kitchen, laundry room, formal dining area and the screened porch.  To the right is the two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a powder room.  The master bedroom is large with a bay window, walk-in closet and huge master bathroom.

My internet marketing and virtual tours of this home gave it the exposure the sellers needed but didn’t have with the traditional for sale by owner methods.  In a short time and after only one price reduction we had a great offer and one that would close soon.

I say all that to say that Etowah’s Reach is an exceptional place to live and anyone would feel at home and would enjoy the amenities like a pool, clubhouse, and tennis courts and within walking distance to the Etowah Valley Golf Course.

Isaac Allen--Real Estate Broker, REALTOR

Honest Real Estate Answers

My name is Isaac Allen and I am a North Carolina native that is proudly serving Transylvania and Henderson County buyers and sellers in the Real Estate Market. I specialize in Pisgah Forest, Brevard, Rosman, Penrose, Mills River, Etowah and Hendersonville.

I have over twenty years in Sales and Negotiation Experience that will benefit you in your home purchase with Exit Mountain Realty, a market leader in this area. This year I have worked with many first time home buyers to take advantage of the "First Time home Buyers Credit" available this year for the first time ever.

Customers can view video testimonials of my past and present clients at a new web site dedicated to testimonials; www.IsaacSOLD.com

When I am not working for clients I am enjoying an afternoon drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway, Fly Fishing in the Davidson River of the Pisgah National Forest, Playing Basketball with my boys or volunteering with Transylvania County Little League.
I want to welcome you to Western North Carolina and especially the Brevard area. You will enjoy our four seasons, quality of life and friendly people here. My team at Exit Mountain Realty and our exclusive network of inspectors, attorneys and bankers will assure you a smooth transaction.

Ask me how I can save you 10% on your next Lowes' Home Improvement Purchase.
I look forward to helping you. Visit my web site; www.isaacallensells.com to see all the properties listed in Western North Carolina today. You can also connect with me on Facebook or Twitter and stay in the know. I have saved my buyer clients thousands on property this year on their new homes…how can I help you?

Posted via email from isaacallenbrevardhomesforsale's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment